Throttle control for EFI engine

Good day team,

I have been working on the EFI engine from Lutan 30cc. I managed to get the rpm from the engine. Currently, I am trying to set up the engine and throttle control of the engine by referring to the ICE document. If I use manual rc I can control the throttle. However, if I try to set up idle rpm, kill-switch and throttle via ArduPilot it does not work. If anyone has experience in setting an EFI engine do comment. Thanks

Hi Dhanesh, Pls share your log file so that I can check your problem. If possible share videos of your GCS recording too.

@Viswanath_S ,

Have a look at the link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ma5UHNaWx5Eh8ScSb-uoqpJLRcx1DRb2/view?usp=drive_link

Thanks for helping.

Hi Dhanesh, it seems that the log file has access denial. Kindly make it open for review

Hi @Viswanath_S , I have allowed access to you

Hello @DHANESH_KUMARESWARAN , I’ve watched your video and I can grasp your intentions, but I’m having difficulty pinpointing the issue with your UAV. It seems you may have omitted the .bin file in the drive. Could you please include the .bin file so we can gain a clearer understanding of the problem?