TFMINI module sensor output unit for old and update version

TFmin LiDAR sensor has updated with the output unit mm to cm now. There is the configuration commands that can set the output unit by your need:
“Changes to the mm: send 42 57 02 00 00 0 01, 02 to enter configuration mode, then send 42 57 02 00 00 00 00 1A;
Change to cm: send 42 57 02 00 00 0 01, 02 to enter configuration mode, then send 42 57 02 00 00 00 01 1A.”
1: Is there any way to reset the unit by sending serial commands instead of removing the power? (For example if I get the ambient light errors when it’s actively in use?)
Send this command: 42 57 02 00 00 00 00 01, not to need removing the power.
2: Is there any more complete reference to the configuration commands?
Until now there has no other commands opened, but there will be more opened later. According to different product version, however, may be old version does not support this function, please also note our website for the updated information.

1 Like

In 3DXR, the TFmini output unit is :mm

I receive this week the Tfmini from 3dxr but the output is in cm not mm.

Thank you for sharing what can be an exciting product on the drone field.

Please also check how to become a ArduPilot partner http://ardupilot.org/about/Partners

hi lucamax, if the output is cm, than the LiDAR is updated version, you can also purchase from us directly, contact to my mail: liqiumei@benewake.com

thanks for your suggestion