Terrain Following under 4 feet (1.3m) crash into Ground

Dear Friends,
I got a new phenom today and im thinking i got one parameter wrong but i dont find out which one.
I put the whole mission planner generally to “feet” because when I plan a mission with the Auto Way-point tool “Survey” i can only adjust the hight in full meters (1,2,3 m etc…) If I want to fly in e.g. 1.3m hight i have to modify the altitude by hand. So i switch the whole MP to feet.
Also if you see my Logs than you see that the Rngfnd Altitude change very quickly in a Range of ± 20 cm. The Reason for that is that im using two RngFnds. One Laser and one Radar.

Coming to the Point: When you see this Log:

you see that the aircraft nearly perfect followed the terrain. The Altitude I put to 4 feet (1.3m)

The next Log :

I put the Altitude to 3feet (1m) and unfortunately i crashed

I tried this several Times, always the Same, 4feet perfect, 3 feet too close to the Ground as if the Aircraft is using the Baro…

Has anyone got an Idea why?
Thanks alot in Advance

Today, after some testing with my Testcopter I found the conclusion.
On the Testcopter I also put several Lidars facing downwards and he hold the altitude perfekt (± 10cm in 1m altitude with 5m/sec)
The only different to my big Workcopter is, besides from the Size, that I didnt build an PX4Flow in.
So, I deactivate the Optica flow and all was fine.

Hello. please tell me how you combined the two rangefinders (lidar and sonar) to maintain altitude. Used arduino?

hi,
no, I actually just added RNGFND1 and RNGFND2 both looking downwards ( RNGFND1_ORIENT, RNGFND2_ORIENT both 25)

To be honest I dont know how ap is dealing with this 2 Information.

Maybe someone here knows

Thanks. I will hope that someone will explain