Telemetry return for simple and super simple mode

Hello,

I use the “teensy” adapter connected to pixhawk to send mavling messages to a FRSKY X8R receiver S-Bus.
I also have a ground station with mission planner and 3DR telemetry.

I use channel 8 (3 positions switch) to activate the simple and super simple modes.

But I don’t know how (on Mission Planner or in the mavlink messages) get a status telling wich mode is engaged (for mission planner I just have the name of mode in HUD, but how to precise if simple mode or super simple mode is in use ?).

Thanks

I’m not sure I completely understand your question?

I have MP Channel 8 programmed to function on my (Taranis) on a 3 way switch as well. I have Normal, Simple and Super Simple. I then programmed Special Functions to play each sound track, to confirm each function.

However, I don’t have telemetry displaying that on the HUD.

[quote=“edouardreg”]Hello,

I use the “teensy” adapter connected to pixhawk to send mavling messages to a FRSKY X8R receiver S-Bus.
I also have a ground station with mission planner and 3DR telemetry.

I use channel 8 (3 positions switch) to activate the simple and super simple modes.

But I don’t know how (on Mission Planner or in the mavlink messages) get a status telling wich mode is engaged (for mission planner I just have the name of mode in HUD, but how to precise if simple mode or super simple mode is in use ?).

Thanks[/quote]