Telemetry radio module

Hello,

I bought two pairs of DH Research (DHR) telemetry module. Their NET IDs are 008 & 009. I lost the ground module that has NET ID- 008.

Since I’m working on two drones simultaneously, I need to change the ‘NET ID’ often so that I can fly them one after the other without switching the whole pair (air & ground telemetry module). I tried to change the IDs in Sik Radio setup in Mission Planner.

After clicking on ‘Load settings’ in ‘Sik radio’ page, it says “Failed to Enter Command Mode”. It doesn’t allow any user to change the NET IDs. I wish I had screenshot that I could share. Could you please look into this issue and revert.

Hello, Sarthak,

Need a software tool to config your telemetry. Please provide your email address, I will send the tool and manual.

Sure, its sarthak15@vt.edu.

I’ve send the tools shared link to your email.
I also paste the link here as below,
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qXFFxDYT1wSBfbwvuYZ_9VXoIRQ1Xl3e?usp=sharing
Hope this helps.

This works just fine. Thanks for the help. The user must make sure that the ‘Net ID’ is entered exactly as written on telemetry. For instance, 00067 must not be written as 67. It must be written as 00067 in ‘ADDR’ section of the tool.