Tarot 650 on pixhawk and power problem

I need your help, I am lost ! and gave up already
I have Tarot 650 , with pixhawk , my cousin have the same configuration and it works for me, I have issue
I used to fly !! everything was ok
I have to replace one of the motor ( is it spinning the right direction , so no errors here)
the problem is , It wont take of at 50% thrust anymore! ( it used to, and it work for my cousin )
after i take off, he I have to keep increasing the power to maintain the altitude, and I will reach 100% thrust, and he will slowly start going down !!,
I uploaded flight log, ,
I tested few different firmware, I calibrated it many time,
i just dont know anymore !

Hi,
the err_flight_mode-16 indicates that the copter failed to enter to the desired mode (in that case 16 mode is PosHold) and i dont know why, maybe for the problem that follow:

i see that you Roll,Pitch,DRoll and Dpitch didnt follows each other.
This mean that your copter fail to mantain or reach values you are requesting to him. Indicates some hardware failures (motor or esc or loose propeller)

Have You checked the motor you changed is ok and not fault? The propeller on it is ok and tight?

Looking at RC CH3 output (pixhawk to ESC) the copter put that channel all way up (commanding that motor to increase power) but seems it does not. So something you have on channel 3 out (esc or motor or both) is bad.
ps: did you do a fresh esc calibration?

Hi
I calibrated the ECS again,
so on channel 3 coming out from pixhawk ? it is one of the motors, I have only 4 motors ( signal cables ) connected to pixhawk thru the ECS,
The mode-16 doesnt shows anymore,
just the thrust error, the propeller was tight for sure.
how can I check the ECS or motor, to see if it is ok or wrong, if it is channel 3 this . it will be left front motor, and I was replacing this one ( I think, one of the front was replaced)
so it looks like the motor or ECS is bad, hmm,
any way to check what is wrong on this channel ?
appreciate your help !!!

I tried today agin, and here is the log from today, I really appreciate your help a lot !!1, I almost gave up!1
so on channel 3 I have left front motor , I will google how to test motor and ECS, but I would appreciate your more help with that, I really apprecaite it !!
tom

hi, i dont know how to test an esc or motor to see if they work ok.
Try to read here: rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1540069

If i was you, i will shift esc and motor from another arm and see if i still have problem. For example, you move esc and motor on ch3 to ch4 (moving the motor from the original arm to the new arm). If in the log we see that ch4 will acting as ch3 now, i will change esc and motor.
First, one question: were did you flight this latest log? I see 8-11 sat in gps but HDOP of 5or worse.
You didnt fly above 1-2 meters right? Baro report low altitude.

As you can see in the image ch3 still is upper then the other outputs.
I see also a high ThrIn. Have you calibrated the RC transmitter stick on the radio and then calibrated the radio input on mission planner?

Ps: in attitude screen seems that DRoll did not exactly follow Roll values. Data from the latest log is very small so i cant say if its normal or you have to better tune the copter.
i’m not a master in reading log, hoping someone could analyze it as well.

Thank you
I did not tune up the copter yet, I am trying to fix it first,
appreciate every response

Yes it was a short flight in my backyard, I did not want to go high, I just wanted to test it again after flashing and calibrating it again, it was very law altitude.
I am just hoping that channel 3 on pixhawk is OK, the the flight controller isn’t messed up.
I will do this:

• put switch motors and see what happen, if this is the same issue ,( I know it will be ECS)
    if not, I know it is a motor,
    I have 1 extra motor, but I may consider to buy different one, I have synnysky 380KV, but the problem is they are only on 2 screws ( impossible to match all 4 screws) I may need to looks for different ones,
    kinda crazy , because my goal is to get the longest flight time
    I have 17" propellers, and 30A afro ECS.

[quote=“execcr”]
You didnt fly above 1-2 meters right? Baro report low altitude.
?[/quote]

Yes I calibrated the radio in mission planner, but I was not aware about any calibration on Radio itself,
I am using Tyranis x9D,.

how do u understand the graph? it shows that channel 3 is giving more power in order to keep the drone in stable flight right? how is it related that I need to give more power to lift him and he is loosing the power?

[quote=“execcr”]

As you can see in the image ch3 still is upper then the other outputs.
I see also a high ThrIn. Have you calibrated the RC transmitter stick on the radio and then calibrated the radio input on mission planner?[/quote]

Calibrating the radio itself and the rc calibration in mission planner is not related to your problem, i was just asking to have a better picture.

I dont think your pixhawk or the firmware has something becouse of 2 things:

1. In log i see rcin of ch3 (throttle) reach the upper end (~2000) so pixhawk is receving a full 100 throttle command
  2. as in rcin, rcout of ch3 go to ~2000, so its ok, it output the full power command to the motor.

switch the motor and let me know.
ps post some photos of your copter and your setup.

A question that is important: is you copter well balanced around the center?