Taranis QX7 Firmware and Binding

Hello all,

I have a Taranis QX7 ACCST 2.4GHz (FCC I believe) and I have a new SD card not the original one that came with the RC.

I have ordered an R-XSR receiver (EU LBT V2) I wanted to know is it possible to bind them with a new SD card? Also what firmware would I need to download for both of these to be compatible?

Just bumping in case anyone can help. I have a blank SD card and I do not have opentx companion downloaded

Hi all,

For the pixhawk 6c wiring diagram for the port below, which wire from the RXSR will not be used? and what pins from the 6c would match up to what pins on the RXSR? @dkemxr I’m not sure if you will know this, but it’s worth a shot asking.

Screenshot 2024-05-24 154508

Anyone will know this. The transmitter signal is an output and the Flight Controller needs an RC input. The Transmitter gets power and ground from the Flight Controller. Make 3 connections.

Out of curiosity what level of project is this?

This is a senior (I think that’s what it’s called in the U.S.) or 3rd year level. Bearing in mind I’ve never touched a drone before a few months ago and have minimum help apart from this site.