Taranis 16 channel radio

HI,
I don’t know if I am in the right place. If not please let me know where to go. I am new to the forum. I have been using my Taranis 16 channel on my quad for a year. I was upgrading to the ardupilot 2.6. I was to the point of calibrating the radio. I had finished doing four channels and when out of the program. When I came back in to cal the fifth channel on the radio was not communicating and nothing worked. I re-down loaded the firmware and it did nothing. Does anyone have a suggestion? Is there a way to take the radio back to a default setting and start over? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John :confused:

Please use APM Planner 2.0 to config APM 2.6HW. It’s much more stable for that setup

HI Bill,
I have 2.0.15 loaded. Do you mean 2.0? If so, can you direct me to it? All I find is .14 and.15.

Thanks,
John :slight_smile:

2.0.15 is the latest APM Planner 2.0 stable release. If you enable ‘beta’ releases in the APM Planner 2.0 Config view (under the Config/Tuning View) you can download 2.0.16-rc1 which is the most recent ‘release candidate’ for the next release.