Take off trouble

hello fguys,
i’m currently using APM v2.6 for my quadcopter. i have set the flight mode to stabalize and i powered up the copter. i was also able to arm the board (and the motors started to spin). but later even for the full throttle the copter is not able to take off the ground. i kindly request someone on this forum to help me out to fix this issue. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thank you

@shashikumar_p,
Please provide tlogs and/or dataflash logs to help troubleshoot your issue.
Wiki http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/common-downloading-and-analyzing-data-logs-in-mission-planner/
Regards,
TCIII GM

hello sir

file attached to this post is the log file. kindly help me to fix thiis problem

thank you

@shashikumar_p,
Here is an Auto Analysis of the first and largest of your dataflash (bin) log files:

Size (kb) 293.087890625
No of lines 4299
Duration 0:02:44
Vehicletype
Firmware Version
Firmware Hash
Hardware Type
Free Mem 0
Skipped Lines 0

Test: Autotune = NA -
Test: Balance/Twist = NA -
Test: Brownout = GOOD -
Test: Compass = FAIL - COMPASS_OFS_X not found
Test: Dupe Log Data = GOOD -
Test: Empty = GOOD -
Test: Event/Failsafe = FAIL - ERRs found: FS_BATT GPS_GLITCH
Test: GPS = FAIL - GPS glitch errors found (2)
Min satellites: 5, Max HDop: 7.98
Test: IMU Mismatch = UNKNOWN - No IMU log data
Test: Parameters = GOOD -
Test: PM = NA -
Test: Pitch/Roll = NA -
Test: Thrust = NA -
Test: VCC = FAIL - VCC below minimum of 4.6v (4.469v)

It appears that you had a brown out probably due to a low LiPo battery and your HDOP looks pretty bad.

Regards,
TCIII GM

Should i change my the log data to the one u mentioned…? If so how to edit the log?

hello sir,
first, i would like to thank you for your precious time.
the auto analysis which you have posted to my reply, i do not know what should be done next.
i kindly request you to guide me through this…

thank you

Hello sir,
I’m waiting for your response…

@shashikumar_p,
Unfortunately I only have a general knowledge of the ArduCopter firmware and expected performance and therefore cannot really advise you.
Regards,
TCIII GM

oh

anyone who has faced the same problem as mine and fixed it or trying to fix it, kindly respond

thank you

It seems as though you are having issues with powering up the APM with the proper voltage. It should be right around 5 volts and your voltage is at 4.47 volts, which is really quite low. Your log also states you are having GPS glitches. This may be due to low operating voltage for the GPS too, since it gets its power from the APM. And from your description, you can’t generate enough power to have lift off, which could indicate your motors are not receiving proper operating voltage.

You need to take a look at your battery connection and how you are delivering the power to your APM. Check your electrical connectors and make sure they are clean and making good contact. Check your power distribution board and wiring harness and make sure the solder connections are good. Is your battery properly charged? Is is the correct number of cells and is the current capacity appropriate for your motors?