Tailsitter: 3+ motors in line with wing?

newbie here. according to the docs, an ardupilot Tailsitter can have either a single/dual motor setup, or a “a more copter-like” setup using “three, four, or more motors”. the diagrams make it look like these need to be in traditional copter-like layouts. i’m wondering if multiple rotors can be supported by a tailsitter when they’re in line over the wing?

question 1

is this using 3 motors? is “T” a central motor? i wanted to clarify because it’s displayed under Single/Dual Motor Tailsitter

question 2

is it possible to have more than 1 motor per wing? something like this:

?

or this?

question 3

specifically, would this work/fly? just by replicating the signal to each motor in these pairs? so ardupilot thinks of the double motors as just one motor, each, and adjusts accordingly? i’m wondering about this specifically in case ardupilot does not support multiple different tailsitter motors over the wing (as it appears, to me, from the docs).

thank you for the amazing system and community!

hello would you be interested in partnering with me to build this? i am very interested in this concept also. We can do dual motor non vectored tailsitter. Also have you found out if this is possible?