Support for Flywoo F405 1-2S 12A AIO W / build-in ELRS 2.4g RX

Hi all - not sure where the best place for this is, so forgive me if this isn’t it. More people are opting for Sub250g Quads for obvious reasons. I really want to use ArduPilot with my quads but hardware options are very limited for that size factor. Recently Flywoo has released a new AIO which is great for such quads.
GOKU Versatile F405 1-2S 12A AIO W / build-in ELRS 2.4g RX

This has F405 and the photograph shows 1MB MCU, which can fit Ardupilot. This can be a great choice considering its size and weight of it. It has enough Serial ports and 16MB dataflash memory. Also, the inbuilt ELRS RX with an external antenna adds the perfect cherry on the cake. Any timelines or plans to support this FC? If I want to modify the firmware can someone please guide me on how can I do that?

Try this on the betaflight config - you will need to run it from the source tree:

This FC looks to have the same config as the JHEMCU GF16, and is similar to the JHEMCU GSF405A with the exception of having 12A rated ESCs and some additional PWM outputs. Should a single target be created for all three boards? (I’m fairly confident JHEMCU is the manufacturer for all three of these as well.)

Note also that these FCs ship with different gyros, either the MPU6000, BMI270, or ICM42688P. The MPU6000 is good, and the BMI270 should be fine as well even though it runs at 3.2kHz instead of 8kHz like the other two. I would avoid the ICM42688P on these FCs if possible, as while it is a high quality gyro, it requires a very clean power supply which small FCs like this typically lack. The result is excessive gyro noise across a range of frequencies that is impossible to filter out.

For others looking at this board and who ended up here: there is already a port available in the dev / beta builds of Ardupilot:

I’ve tried it and everything seems to be working, including ELRS. BUT I can’t get the IMU to work, I think it might be because I have the ICM42688 version of the board, whereas the above port specifies MPU6000.

So if you’re considering picking up this board for use with Ardupilot, maybe get the MPU6000 version.

I’m going to try and find one, and also try to see how to modify the hwdef for the board I have.