Thanks for the report. I've had a look at the logs and I think the issue is the SERVO1_MIN/MAX and SERVO3_MIN/MAX values which are quite different from each other:
In particular I think SERVO3_MIN should be increased to 1103.
How this has happened is not clear but I suspect it's related to automatic parameter conversion from an earlier version. In older versions of Rover we did not have separate ranges for Transmitter/RC input vs Servo output. In order to ease the transition have a bit of code that runs and copies the input min/max to the output if the output hasn't been set before... perhaps an Transmitter/RC input calibration was started while the transmitter was off or something, i'm not exactly sure.
Another parameter that looks odd in the MOT_THR_MAX which is only 35. i think raising that to 100 would be a good idea.
I also see in the logs that the MOT_PWM_TYPE is changed to "4". It depends upon the motor driver in the vehicle but I think leaving that at "0" is best for most users.
I've updated the wiki quite recently ahead of the official release. I think these two pages could be helpful. I see that neither of these pages mentions how to configure the output range so I'll add that.
By the way, if you could upgrade to -rc4 that would be great. There are important improvements in the steering control in particular (feed-forward is added which is really quite critical for good control).
Sorry for the delay in response and pinging again.