Ok, so this is a strange problem I’m having with my quad.
- I take off as normal in stabilise. It flies fine.
- I “squirt” it to 60% throttle - it veers massively towards motor 2
- I regain control, BUT…
- I have to maintain the corrective stick! ie if it took 40% roll and 40% pitch to correct the veer, I have to hold 40% roll and 40% pitch to keep it straight.
- I land, and check it over - everything is fine - motors and props are all tight
- I unpower the quad, and repower it…
- AND IT FLIES FINE AGAIN.
This process is repeatable; cause the veer…correct it…hold the correction…land…reboot APM…everything is fine.
Ideas??? What can anyone see in the log?