Spun out of control mid flight path

Hello, this is my first time using logs with a pixhawk. Can someone help me check these logs to find the problem?

I made a test flight with way-points and after doing 75% of the flight plan, it just spun out of control and crashed.

Any help would be very appreciated
[attachment=0]2015-10-08 14-33-16.rar[/attachment]

If anyone has looked at this. Did I attach the proper log file? Does anyone need different ones?

@CptJames32,
Below is an Auto Analysis of your dataflash log:

Size (kb) 2672.7177734375
No of lines 36126
Duration 0:02:33
Vehicletype ArduCopter
Firmware Version V3.2.1
Firmware Hash 36b405fb
Hardware Type
Free Mem 0
Skipped Lines 0

Test: Autotune = UNKNOWN - No ATUN log data
Test: Balance/Twist = GOOD -
Test: Brownout = GOOD -
Test: Compass = GOOD - mag_field interference within limits (19.62%)
Max mag field length (551.24) > recommended (550.00)

Test: Dupe Log Data = GOOD -
Test: Empty = GOOD -
Test: Event/Failsafe = FAIL - ERR found: CRASH
Test: GPS = WARN - Min satellites: 8, Max HDop: 3.63
Test: IMU Mismatch = WARN - Check vibration or accelerometer calibration. (Mismatch: 1.48, WARN: 0.75, FAIL: 1.50)
Test: Parameters = GOOD -
Test: PM = FAIL - 15 slow loop lines found, max 10.78% on line 1258
Test: Pitch/Roll = FAIL - Roll (107.85, line 35023) > maximum lean angle (45.00)
Test: Thrust = GOOD -
Test: VCC = GOOD -

As you can see above your HDOP was above the maximum of 2.0 for safe flying and you have an IMU issue that is of the WARN category. As the Test says you should check your vibration or accelerometer calibration.

Regards,
TCIII GM

It looks to me like you had a failure in your number 1 motor or ESC.

Around line 33,250 your Pixhawk started seeing a small roll to the right and started ramping up a power request to your #1 motor. This failed to stop the roll, and by line 33,500 the Pixhawk was asking for full power from that motor. It clearly wasn’t getting it since your roll increased and everything shortly went to hell.

You craft was also pitching down, despite the request for full #1 motor power, which is consistent with some sort of failure of that #1 motor.

I didn’t see any big increase in vibration as this roll/pitch event began, so I’d say it wasn’t any sort of prop failure. I’d look toward a bad power connection for the #1 motor, or possibly a flaky ESC. Motors can occasionally go bad, but I’d say that’s the least likely of the three possibilities.

[quote=“OtherHand”]It looks to me like you had a failure in your number 1 motor or ESC.

Around line 33,250 your Pixhawk started seeing a small roll to the right and started ramping up a power request to your #1 motor. This failed to stop the roll, and by line 33,500 the Pixhawk was asking for full power from that motor. It clearly wasn’t getting it since your roll increased and everything shortly went to hell.

You craft was also pitching down, despite the request for full #1 motor power, which is consistent with some sort of failure of that #1 motor.

I didn’t see any big increase in vibration as this roll/pitch event began, so I’d say it wasn’t any sort of prop failure. I’d look toward a bad power connection for the #1 motor, or possibly a flaky ESC. Motors can occasionally go bad, but I’d say that’s the least likely of the three possibilities.[/quote]

How did you check the motors call for power in the logs?

Look at RCOUT1 through RCOUT4. Those are the four output channels from your Pixhawk to the motors. RCOUT1 is what the Pixhawk is requesting of motor 1 (front right motor). If you look at the actual roll and pitch you’ll see that the nose is dropping and it’s rolling right (which the Pixhawk was trying to counter). So the Pixhawk wasn’t getting what it was requesting from motor 1. You still have to figure why that was…