Speedybee F7 V3

[speedybee F7 V3]
I am currently working with a SpeedyBee F7V3 flight controller, and I have encountered difficulties in installing the ArduPilot firmware. It appears that this flight controller does not natively support ArduPilot.Could you please provide guidance on how I might install the ArduPilot firmware on this flight controller using an alternative method? Any assistance or resources you could share would be greatly appreciated.

Not going to happen. F722 is not supported and never will be. Enjoy your Flight Controller with Betaflight or purchase a Flight Controller, preferably an H7 based, that is supported. That won’t be anything from Speedybee.

1 Like

Even if I install developer firmware?

you may consider using INAV with your flight controller, if it suits your needs

You’d have to try and build it yourself, start here. Keep in mind that it only has 512KB flash, while the optimal size is 2048KB and the minimal size is 1024KB. You might be able to squeeze it down to 512KB by removing most of Ardupilot’s features, but there’s little practical reason to do so. It’s a great exercise to familiarize yourself with Ardupilot code though.

1 Like