Speedybee f405wing mini no throttle input

Hi, loaded copter on board and setup heli, everything works except throttle has no output from port 8 on the f/c. Bars move on the servo screen but no output from f/c. Reinstalled and still the same. Installed plane on f/c and port 8 works fine. Am I doing something wrong.

1 Like

Hi @Twinjet,

You’ve armed the vehicle of course? The safety switch has been disabled (BRD_SAFETY_DEFLT = 0)?

Could you post an onboard log file (aka .bin file)? You may need to set LOG_DISARMED = 1 in order to produce a log while the vehicle is armed. Perhaps move the RC around in order to demonstrate the issue.

An onboard log file gives us lots of information about the setup.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have flashed the board several times and the servo outputs from the are different each time and still no throttle, nothing in the log. When I flash with plane the channels work ok. I think I will just put it in one of my planes. What fc would you recommend that is know to work with copter for a heli.
Regards

Hi @Twinjet,

All supported autopilots should work with all the vehicle types. Happy to have a look if you can post an onboard log.

Hi, Flashed inav on the f/c and checked all the servo outputs worked, then did chip erase and loaded arducopter and throttle channel now working! I did note that it now shows servo outputs 1-9 on the log when started and that wasn’t shown before. Many thanks for your help.
Regards Mick

1 Like