Sony A6100 Camera Triggering ArduCopter 4.2.3 VS Arducopter 4.5.1

Hello,

I have configured Sony A6100 for camera triggering using AC 4.2.3 and it is working fine
Params attached (triggering.param (16.9 KB))

Now i want to configure same camera with AC 4.5.1 with the same method but it is not working
Params attached (not_triggering.param (19.2 KB))

Kindly help me how to resolve this issue.

Regards
Ali Qammar

@xfacta @GeoCON @darrell @jstroup1986 @rmackay9

Can anyone please help me resolve my issues?
I am unable to do camera triggering for my cameras Sony A6100 and FLIR VUE PRO using ArduCopter 4.4 + versions.

Any help in this regards will be very helpful.

Regards
Ali Qammar

1 Like

What ground controller are you using?

I discovered with my HereLink I had to configure an RC event for the shutter instead of MavLink. I don’t know if this is your difficulty - but it might be worth checking.

Hi @Ali_Qammar,

Sorry for the delay, i’ll have a look at this more closely later but I think you’re using a relay to control the camera and there was a change in 4.3 which required that the SERVOx_FUNCTION be set to -1 (where “x” is the output channel used for the relay).

Hello @rmackay9

Thanks for the solution, now i am able to operate my both cameras separately. As i have already mentioned i am using FLIR VUE PRO using CAM2_type “Servo” and Sony A6100 using CAM1_type “Relay”.
But when i use both the cameras only the camera connected using relay is working, so i have to set anyone of them to “0”.
Is there any solution that i can use the both cameras triggering simultaneously?

Here are my parameters for both the cameras

Thanks.

Hello @rmackay9
Can you please help me find a solution on how to integrate two camera’s triggering simultaneously using CAM1 and CAM2 since one camera operates at servo function and other operates at relay function.

Regards
Ali Qammar