Sonar not enabled in Mission Planner

I have a sonar set up on my quad copter but I cannot enable it in mission planner. I am using APM 2.6 with a LV-MaxSonar-EZ MB1010 sonar sensor. Mission planner registers the reading and they are accurate but I cannot enable the sensor. I have checked multiple forums with the same problem but I still haven’t found a solution. Please help.

[attachment=1]sonar.png[/attachment]
[attachment=0]parameters.png[/attachment]

You have to go into the parameter list and manually change the values. The check box doesn’t work. Can’t remember the values but do a web search for this and it will turn up. If I can find it I will post

CHeck your pin number…not sure if 5 is correct. Sonar uses first pin (0 I think not sure)

Hello , I have the same problem, my quad use APM 2.6 , Mission Planer1.3.19 and Arducopter V3.2.1 . The model of my sonar is LV- MaxSonar - EZ4 MB1040 , just like you autonomousUAV I can not enable it in mission planner , but ¨sonarrange¨ and ¨sonarvoltage¨ values ​​are different from 0 as samples in your first image (but in my case it is inaccurate , the values ​​are very low)
About the values ​​of settings put them as instructed in…
RNGFND_FUNCTION 0
RNGFND_GAIN 0.8
RNGFND_MAX_CM 700
RNGFND_MIN_CM 20
RNGFND_OFFSET 0
RNGFND_PIN 0
RNGFND_RMETRIC 1
RNGFND_SCALING 2.04
RNGFND_SETTLE_MS 0
RNGFND_STOP_PIN -1
RNGFND_TYPE 1