Hi, i have a strange problem with my big octocopter:
- pixhawk2 + heregps (disabled internal compass)
- arducopter 3.5.1
- tiger u7 420kv + 18x6,1 props + tiger 80A ESCs
- 4x10000mah batteries (15C)
- frsky 8ch transmitter module and receiver
- Turnigy 9xpro transmitter
- Attached a Mövi M15 with about 4-5kg
The setup generally flies great, but during some flights, mostly after descending the copter, it starts turning to left and i have to compensate this behaviour with the yaw-stick until it stops and fiies normally again (some times this takes 30-60secs seconds until i can release the yaw stick again to center). This happens in AltHold and Loiter (didn’t try it in stabilize mode).
I have attached 2 log files where this happend multiple times in flight.
An autoanalysis showed up no errors.
Reviewing the log shows up some things
- desYaw and Yaw are matching (so i dont think its a pid issue)
- ch3 (yaw) there are some spikes, but i cannot difference them from my counter inputs to keep the copter stable (could my transmitter be the reason?)
- is that mag x,y values are aligning with the yaw changes
So my question, is this a compass issue or a TX/RX issue or pid issue?
(Or could that even be the yaw motor of the gimbal that turns the copter that way?)
Perhaps someone with more expirience in analysing logfiles can help me to find the problem or give me some hints where i should investigate
Thanks in advance