[SOLVED] Matek H743-WING + ELRS/CSRF + SiK Telemetry

I am currently desperately trying to get my new Matek H743 FC working with my BetaFPV SuperD ELRS while also connecting a SiK Telemetry Radio (Holybro).

The plan is to use ELRS mainly for controlling the Copter with my TX16S (everything binded and set-up) and using the SiK Radio with Mission Planner to set Waypoints and read detailed Telemetry data over a longer range thanks to the 433Mhz.

I got the RX working with the following settings as described at the mateksys page:

SuperD  |   FC
TX     -> RX6
RX     -> TX6

BRD_ALT_CONFIG=1
SERIAL7_PROTOCOL=23 (RCIN?)
SERIAL7_OPTIONS=0

Now the problem is (as far as i understand the mateksys page) the BRD_ALT_CONFIG setting sets the SERIAL7 RX/TX function to the SERIAL6, with this i cannot use the UART7 for the SiK with enabled RTS/CTS, or did i get something wrong?

So my plan was wo use another UART for the SuperD with PROTOCOL=23 but none worked? Despite that it is best to use a port with DMA as i read somewhere?

Config for SiK on UART7:

SiK   |   FC
CTS  -> CTS7
RTS  -> RTS7
RX   -> TX
TX   -> RX

SERIAL7_PROTOCOL=1 (Mavlink1)

Thanks for the help!

With the H743-Wing you connect the SIK radio to RX7/TX7 and configure SERIAL1 for it. Please note the mapping UART vs. SERIALx … http://www.mateksys.com/?portfolio=h743-wing#tab-id-6

And, connect CTS with CTS7 and RTS with RTS7. Cross only TX/RX …

1 Like

Ahhhh, i totally missed the rightmost column, i always looked at the USARTX values in the middle. Thanks will try that!

CTS is connected to CTS and RTS to RTS, this was a typo on my end, corrected it.

This solved everything, thank you again, you saved me many hours fiddling around :slight_smile:

Solved!