Skidsteering boogie board

Hi, the last few days, I tested my new build skid steering boogie board. It work very nicely and I was able to tune the motors for straight line navigation and nice turning. The only thing I was not able to fix was the failsafe in Manual mode. If my rover is going fullspeed and get out of range of my RC controller, it just keep moving fullspeed while I would like the rover to enter failsafe mode, stop the motor and desarm or, even better, return to launch.
Is this possible and what Failsafe setting should I use?

In auto mode, losing the ground station link (sik radio) did not change the behavior and the rover keep doing the mission as planned and returned home at the end (with or without my RC controller connected).

thank you

Throttle FS should work. No Failsafe set on the Rx right?

I set FS_THR_enable to 2 (enable but ignored in auto mode)
The FS_thr_value is 910 and timeout of 1 sec.

To test the setup, I selected manual mode, armed the vehicule and go full throttle. Then I turned the power switch OFF on my RC controller (to mimic lost of communication).
In this condition, the rover continu full throttle until I repower my RC controller and regain control of the rover.

Based on your answer, this was not normal or my FS config is incomplete somehow?

What RC System are you using?

I am using a Fly Sky GT5 controller (FS-GT5).

Ok, I change the FS in the fly sky and now it disarm when the RC is out of range.
Thank you for pointing this out:)