Skid steering motor controller

The docs for rover skid steering indicate in the image a “motor driver” that sits between the pixhawk and the motors. I have a tank rover I got working with pi 0 and I used a l298 bridge for this. Can anyone tell me what the driver indicated in the image is, or what it could be? The drawing is not detailed enough for me unfortunately as it does not show which pins of the three shown in each motor go to which pixhawk pins. It indicates 1 and 3 in main out on pixhawk but I can’t make out which goes to which. In a previous post there was a suggestion to use maybe two Hobbypower Rc ESC 10a Brushed Motor Speed Controllers. I am sure that would work, but they do not match the image in the docs. Can anyone advise what was intended here?

Something like: https://www.ebay.com/bhp/dual-motor-esc

Hi well I did check out esc a bit and it looks like the dual motor ones only have one set of controls so the motors are in synch. Now that wouldn’t work I think as surely for skid steering you want one to go backwards when one goes forwards unlike normal rovers or planes. So maybe separate esc would be better?