SIYI MK32 and A8 Gimbal +Hexsoon 450

Hi every one, I have been playing with the SIYI MK32 and A8 Gimbal Camera on my Hexsoon 450 EDU, and had reasonable results, I am sorry for the end of video I chopped it off by fault trying new video editor=dam.

Setting up the MK32/A8 and mission planner was a challenge but with patience i got there still work to do,I can only connect to my laptop/mission planner by C-type usb but it works good,the thing I founf most important is to make sure you use 57000 baud.
I will continue to try different setting’s to get better knowledge of this setup but have the gimbal yaw and pitch controlled on the MK32 plus video recording and zoom so am happy with that.
I did have a Herelink V1 system and the Hawkeye camera fitted and was happy with that though need to get a new Hawkeye camera and would like the new V" Herelink transmiter at some point for the brighter screen.
Summing up the MK32 and A8 gimbal camera are o/k,I do feel it would be nice if SIYI would just get all there products made more user friendly and address the niggling issues like the A8 sometimes does a yaw on its own.
And what can I say about the Hexsoon 450EDU it is just a plain very good frame