SIYI HM30/Mk32 long range VTX

Good day,

New to this long range deal, plenty of FPV experience on 5" quads and how to build them and run their VTX and OSD.

Use case - controllable security camera in extremely remote locations, don’t care about OSD, just video. I will need to mount the camera roughly 3km away from my ground station, in a generally unimpeded area of high desert, but likely with other EMS interference. Once received by the ground station the plan is to rebroadcast via RSTP for other users with android devices to view.

Gear - ZR10 Gimbal mount camera; HM30 and air unit.

The plan is to locate the air unit with the ZR10 mounted on a pole/mast 30ft high, and use house power for both rather than batteries. Ground station HM30 will be atop a trailer, with ethernet running into trailer for viewing/control via app. Potentially add a frsky rxsr with frsky transmitter strictly for gimbal control (it appears this can be done).

Air unit sends video to HM30. From there we will rebroadcast the video via RTSP. AT least that is what I would like to happen.

Other than power and possibly a few adapters, what am I missing here? I do have android tablets that I could use the SIYI FPV or QGC app with.

Looking for a reply from SIYI here, also would be happy to chat with anyone from SIYI so we could build out all the required items so I can get them ordered.

Let the clarifying questions and flames begin.

Thanks in advance, newby mcnewbertson