SIYI AI Tracking Module 4T Computing Power Human Vehicle Multi-Target Recognition Anti-Lost

AI Tracking Module I supports Arducopter only.
AI Tracking Module II supports both Arducopter and Arduplane.

is this the correct purchase link ?

to enable the tracking function / target selection what ground control should i use? for :

1. SIYI HM30 using windows
    2.SIYI MK32E

thanks!

Yes, it is the correct purchasing link.

Both HM30 and MK32 are ok. SIYI FPV Windows is going to support AI tracking module very soon.

AI tracking is working fine… The object following was not triggering.

Is it AI Tracking Module II?

I’m using 4T computing module… Is it not compatible for vehicle following?

Arducopter is ok. Arduplane not compatible.

My requirement is, i wanted to follow a vehicle or a people by AI module integrated drone. Is this 4T computing module able to follow the vehicle? or do i need to use 10T module?

Vehicle follow from Arducopter is ok with the 4T module

when i focus my cam towards a person or vehicle, detection was working fine, but when i trigger the follow option (AI tracking), its is showing that “please Turn on AI Tracking”. That icon was not responding. All my camera and Gimbal firmware are upto date. Im using A8 mini with Adrucopter. My flight mode was “guided”.

Hello, the use of this function is required to open the flight control and gimbal fusion flight control, the specific details of the operation can be viewed through our official website to download the user manual, thank you for your support of our products.

My ai10t module has a problem are settings areas per siyi and also had support on whatsapp to resolve it but it still doesnt work follow mode
i have tried all settings but still didnt find any solution dont know what to do the main aim was to get follow mode work but it isnt …
i am using mk32 with zt30 cube orange and ai module 10T dont know whats the problem @SIYI please help my seniors are pressurizing me to get it work