Simulation

Hello,
I am trying to run a simulation to check some algorithms and flight plane that I have.
Unfortunately, I encountered some problems.
I am using AruPlane 3.3 running on Pixhawk with Mission Planner 1.3.27 (tried also 1.3.32) and FlightGear.
After changing the HIL parameters to “Enable” (both the HIL_MODE and HIL_SERVOS and tried both HIL on GPS mode and the regular mode) I get the plane position and orientation (pis,theta,phi), but the plane is not moving.
If I place the plane above the ground (for example 300 ft), it immediately “dives” straight to the ground (again, I can see its orientation but no ground speed nor location changed).

I already tried changing Ardupilot and mission planner versions.

Does anyone have any idea of what to do?
I ran out of ideas.

hi,I am a Chinese student,I am using Pixhawk with Mission Planner 1.2.84 and FlightGear to HIL.but I failed.
I don’t know whether it’s a version of the problem or Pixhawk can’t do the HIL,hope for your response,THX

please try SITL. it is alot more common today.

thank you!

------------------ 原始邮件 ------------------
发件人: "Michael Oborne"noreply@discuss.ardupilot.org;
发送时间: 2016年5月26日(星期四) 中午11:35
收件人: "QQ"873393891@qq.com;
主题: [ArduPilot Discuss] [Ground Control Software/Mission Planner]Simulation

Michael_Oborne               
           May 26                        

please try SITL. it is alot more common today.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond

In Reply To
Albert_19931001 陈晓磊
May 8

hi,I am a Chinese student,I am using Pixhawk with Mission Planner 1.2.84  and FlightGear to HIL.but I failed. I don't know whether it's a version of the problem or Pixhawk can't do the HIL,hope for your response,THX     

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond

To stop receiving notifications for this particular topic, click here. To unsubscribe from these emails, change your user preferences