Simple and Super Simple mode setup

Hello everybody,

This is my first post on the forum, so far I’ve been just reading, but since I have a question that is not so clear to me and I couldn’t find the clear answer online I will ask here - I think that answer could be useful for someone in the future!

So this is the situation, I set the CH11_OPT to the three position switch (SA) of my Taranis X9D+, and I see in the message panel of MP when I connect the copter that it lets say works. It really does give me the messages “SIMPLE mode on”, “SUPER SIMPLE mode on” and “SIMPLE mode off”. The parameter that is confusing me is the “SUPER_SIMPLE”. As I understood, if I apply SUPER_SIMPLE bitmask, the modes that I applied the bitmask to will be permanently simple ? i.e. I won’t be able to turn off or turn on the simple mode via the switch?
Am I right? I would go and test it myself but it really is not convenient at the moment, so maybe someone could clarify that?

Thank you for the answers

Don’t apply a bitmask to individual flight modes. Simple and Super Simple will be activated/deactivated on whatever flight mode you are in by activating with a switch as you are.

Thank you very much for the reply!
I hoped it works that way!

I have had that configuration for years on all my multirotors. I think applying these to flight modes with the bitmask is an old legacy function from when these modes were not available as separate options.