Sik Telemetry Radio antenna

Hi, I have been looking for radios for the telemetry part, the Sik Telemetry Radios v3 radios are a good option and I need a range of at least 1 or 2 kilometers, on the page it says that you can increase the range with the use of patch antenna On the ground, which ones on the market would you recommend? And if it is not possible, what 1 or 2 kilometer telemetry do you recommend?

I don’t think 1~2 km is that difficult.
A general polarized antenna will suffice; parabolic antennas are typically used for distances of 10 km or more.

Thank you very much for the recommendation, which page do you recommend to find an antenna for the 900 Mhz or 533 Mhz SiK radios. I want to make the right choice, that’s why I’m looking for recommendations. I find this option.

900 MHz 8 dBi LH Circular Polarized Patch Antenna
(https://www.pasternack.com/single-antenna-8-dbi-gain-n-pe51fp1007-p.aspx)

RF performance is influenced by many factors, not just the antenna. Therefore, it is essential to analyze the actual situation. It is recommended to first try using a general-purpose one to test the distance and then gradually improve it.

915 ELRS can fly quite a long distance. Well, that depneds on the application environment. I think you can try with the most popular antennas. If a directional antenna is not well controlled, it can easily lead to signal loss.

I have kind of T antenna(not buy from below link) for 915M mid-range flight (There are many cell towers here, so there’s a lot of interference.).

If you really need kind of performance, I suggest to do more investigation. As I have done the test, which just the corner of the ice-berg.

Enjoy 2.46km(cell tower interference) copter flight!