Sik radio telemetry module problem

Hey everyone.
I bought sik radio telemetry modules from Readytosky aliexpress store.
Radio to my Pixhawk 6C is connected to telem2 socket. So if I powered on Pixhawk it became blinking green. But immediately after connecting other radio to USB on PC the pixhawk radio stops blinking and become solid green, but PC part still blinking.
Loading settings working well but if I try to connect nothing happens, it tryes to connect for 30 secs without any results

Can you connect each to the PC USB in turn and very they have identical settings and firmware versions?
Turn off ECC and Op Resend, not needed and will only give you trouble.

1 Like

Thanks
I have usb-to-ttl module. I connected rx to tx, tx to rx gnd to gnd and vcc to 5v.
PC recognized module as Com 8. But it’s n mission planner it won’t see the module

I’ve been struggling with these Holybro Sik radios all day… same problem as you. Hardly any real documentation. Spent $45 on these. Did you ever solve your problem? I’d be happy to spend more $ if I could get something that just works.

Get both radios powered up - what are the LED statuses?
In MissionPlanner make sure the Connect button at top right is red, for not connected. Select the com port for the Sik radio, and baud rate should be 115200 (but still do not press Connect)
Then go into

• Setup / Optional /Sik Radio
  • Load Settings

what happens?