SIK Air Radio Fix

Hi everyone I just wanted to put this out there. I have a SIK Radio set and I tried to use mission planner to up date the Firmware , the Ground Radio Uploaded Ok but the Air Radio for some reason Froze in the firmware update mode , the Red light on constantly . Later I was unable to connect to the Air Radio through Mission planner or the SIK uploader nothing seemed to work , I even tried Grounding the CTS pin to Ground while powering up nothing worked.
So as a last ditch effort I decided to solder jumper wires from the Ground Radio circuit board to the Air Radio circuit board , plugged the USB in to PC , loaded up SIK Uploader, from there
I tried to upload a custom firmware to the Radio in the Process the Ground Radio upload Failed and the Red Led came ON the Ground radio and stayed on. Now both Radio’s have Red Led’s , next I try and upload Local Firmware and some how the Air Radio Firmware uploads successfully , now the Led on the Air Radio is Flashing Green , Success!, So I unsolder the jumper wires from both Radios , then I plug the Ground Radio back into PC , Reload SIK uploader program , Upload Firmware local and Boom the the Ground radio uploads Firmware successfully , Done both Radio’s are now Flashing Green, good to go !
Fixed .