Hi! Version 1.1 was just released of SidePilot, the iOS Groundstation app for Arducopter and PX4 (formerly called iMavlink).
New features include:
- New Name!
- Easy PID Tuning using sliders
- Calibrate Radio trims
- Increased PX4 Support
- Set Flight Modes
- Arrow that points towards your drone for easily locating it
- GPS Location of drone
- Set, edit and delete waypoints
- Display VFR information such as altitude, yaw, pitch and roll.
- Voice alerts for mode changes and other important information
- Edit Parameters
- Log flights for future reference
- GPS Status of drone
- Distance from home/device
- Battery voltage display and warnings
- Calibration of battery monitor and accelerometer
- Light and Dark themes
- Manage multiple BLE Repeaters
- Live video feed from drone (if supported)
- Change flight modes
- And many more
For more info please visit http://sidepilot.net
You must have either the BLE Repeater device that accompanies the app, or a Wifi connection to your drone (such as 3DR Solo). You can purchase the repeater from here: http://sidepilot.net/store
If you purchase the BLE Repeater, the app is included for free!
If you have any questions please ask!