Show the current Status of my Rover

So the last 5 month i have been introduced to the Ardupilot and to use it for my Exam project as a System Engineer student

Got my had of a Rover that uses a Pixhawk and there the fun begin. The company i’m on got 3d printers so they made a chassi for my to be able to mount both the Lidar,Gps,MobilePhone and so on.
learning how Mission Planner work, make it drive my coordinates. How to install extra hardware like the Lidar for “Bendy-Ruler” Object avoidance and for safety being able to Stop and back away from objects this is the current status of it.

And to use a mobil phone as a IpCamera to use the Object Detection Software YOLO with C# to use as a Guardian to Alarm if it sees Humans.

with only few month experience with C# and nothing regarding hardware, electricity and Mission Planner, I hope to continue develop with this in the future on the company and thats it for me!

Thanks for reading
Best regards
Johan.

2 Likes

Very cool!
I’ve played with yolo on an oak-1 camera, yours is working really well.
I picked up an openmv h7 for our Mower project, your watchdog has great application for many projects in this forum. Good luck and post any updates !