Setting up FDG23 VTOL with Mateksys F405-VTOL

I am trying to configure the FDG23 VTOL with Mateksys F405-VTOL flight controller using the HERELINK telemetry system. New to building drones and need help. I was able to get the ailerons, rudder and elevator to work with the control as well as the fixed wing propeller however the current issue that I am facing is that my motors aren’t working when I move my control joystick when I want to change it to its VTOL, however, they all receive power and so does the joystick.

I am also confused on how to go about flight mode toggling between QUAD and FW. Any info is helpful, Thank you.

Theres some useful info about the flight modes in the documentation. But essentially for transitioning between modes, people usually take off in a hover mode like QLOITER or QHOVER, where it flies purely like a drone (your throttle controls vertical ascent and descent), and then switch into FBWA, which holds altitude and continues hovering, but your throttle becomes forward throttle, then once you read your set transition speed (FBW_MIN something like that) it will shut off the hover motors and it will fly like a stabilized fixed wing plane. And then to transition back to hover, if Q_ASSIST is on, you can just reduce speed and it will kind of “catch” itself with vertical motors, or you can directly switch into a Q mode and it will immediately hover. Hope this helps?