Setting the pitch angles of the tailsitter

How do I adjust the parameters of my tailsitter so that I can direct my tailsitter in FBWA mode to +90 and -90 degrees of pitch, performing acrobatic elements.
I have already set the PTCH_LIM_MAX and PTCH_LIM_MIN parameters to 90 and -100, but when I lower the pitch knob to the minimum, the device flies at a maximum of -65 degrees

According to FBWA Mode (FLY BY WIRE_A) — Plane documentation the parameters you are looking for are PTCH_LIM_MIN_DEG and PTCH_LIM_MAX_DEG

[EDIT] those are for 4.6-dev, for 4.4.4-stable it’s LIM_PITCH_MIN and LIM_PITCH_MAX

I’ve already set these parameters, but it still can’t reach the maximum angle.

The range for ptch-lim-min-deg is spec’d as [-90,0] , so -100 is out of range. That might be a problem.

But FBWA is not intended for aerobatics. ACRO mode is more appropriate for that.

I’ve already changed it to -90, nothing works.
can I use ACRO on Fixed wing

Documentation says you can, Mission Planner let’s you configure it, why would you think you couldn’t use it?

https://ardupilot.org/plane/docs/assisted_fixed_wing_flight.html
The QuadPlane code can also be configured to provide assistance to the fixed wing code in any flight mode except MANUAL or ACRO. VTOL motor assistance is enabled if Q_ASSIST_SPEED is non-zero.

Yes, that says “VTOL motor assisted fixed wing flight is not available in ACRO mode”, it doesn’t say “ACRO mode is not available”.

Apart from that I don’t think this whole “VTOL motor assisted fixed wing flight” thing can be applied to a (generic) tailsitter anyway as you don’t technically have any VTOL motors in fixed wing flight.

So even if a tailsitter had dedicated VTOL motors, ACRO mode would still be available in fixed wing flight. The VTOL motors just wouldn’t be able to assist in a stall for example.

But I’m no expert on this, if anyone knows better please correct me.

Check out QACRO mode; for a tailsitter it is more flexible than FW mode ACRO.
Here’s an old SITL/RealFlight demo (QACRO shown by mavproxy as mode(23) in the video):

Oh wait, that’s a copter tailsitter, not a dual motor… But QACRO (and ACRO) do work with the dual-motor frame.

it should…maybe not as agile…depends on control surface area and prop wash