i am currently experimenting with an additional esp32 dronebridge link additional to the standard 433mhz sik radio.
Everything works fine, the esp32 is much faster and with less lag which is nice.
Now i wanted to adjust the data rates the data is sent to the ground.
Adjusting the standard parameters in Missionplanner (Config - Planner - Telemetry rates) worked, as did the individual rate adjustment with CTRL-F - Message interval.
I created three files for chan0 (USB connection, not attached but activated), chan1 (SIK radio, only attiude and position with higher frequency) and chan2 (ESP32, higher data rates).
And i put all telemetry rates in MP to -1. (restarted as well)
But unfortunatley it does not work.
I checked in the txt files that there is only a line feed and tried line feed or no line feed in the last line.
I tried putting the files in the main SD card folder and in the APM folder.
Same problem using qgroundcontrol.
I tried some extreme files with only a few values inside with high or low intervals.
Tried original Arupilot Firmware ArduPlane V4.1.7 (f9db02a3) instead of self compiled version.
→ Not working. It seems there is no change at all by the config files.