Set Gstreamer source in MP to receive rtp error

Hi everyone,
I have made on my Nvidia nano a pipeline to stream video to mission planner,before I was streaming using h264 encoder and MP was accepting the stream and showing it because I assume it uses that by default. Now I made a new pipeline on the companion PC which uses h265 and I can receive the stream by executing pipeline in terminal on my PC,but I cant manage to set up MP to receive this stream for some reason. Anu help and tips would be appreciated

This is the companion PC pipeline: gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=720,height=480,framerate=60/1,format=NV12’ ! nvv4l2h265enc insert-sps-pps=1 idrinterval=1 ! h265parse ! rtph265pay config-interval=1 pt=96 ! udpsink host=ip port=5000

this is client PC pipeline which works : gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=5000 ! ‘application/x-rtp, payload=96’ ! rtph265depay ! h265parse ! avdec_h265 ! videoconvert ! autovideosink

I tried to play around with client’s pipeline but no results :frowning:

Okay i found this,this fixed my issue and I didn’t need to do anything with MP to receive video.

• If your port is set to 5601, the MissionPlanner ground station can automatically detect the video source for display. If the video is displayed for the first time, you will be prompted to install the plug-in. Just click Install. After the installation is complete, restart the MissionPlanner ground station to use the video function normally.
2 Likes