Servos for aileron rudder elevator is not working when connected to mission planner

i have connected ailerons ch1, elevator ch2, motor (5v output) to ch3, and rudder to ch4. I did compass, acceleration and radio. when i move transmitter sticks it showing on the software, but servos and motor are not working.
please help two days i am searching on this.

What components do you use? Please post a parameters file and a log file as well if possible.

Useri did every connections for my fixed wing according to the video. Ch1 aileron, ch 2 elevator, Ch3 ESC, Ch 4 Rudder and Ch5 for flight modes. when I am moving the pixhawk I can see the yaw, pitch and rolling working on screen. when moving transmitter sticks also its showing response in software. I also completed radio, compass and acceleration calibrations. But after all this my servos and motor is not working

Thanks for your reply. I did every connections for my fixed wing according to the video. Ch1 aileron, Ch 2 elevator, Ch3 ESC, Ch 4 Rudder and Ch5 for flight modes. I assigned the functions 4, 19, 70 and 21 for servos. when I am moving the pixhawk I can see the yaw, pitch and rolling working on screen. when moving transmitter sticks also its showing response in software. I also completed radio, compass and acceleration calibrations. But after all this my servos and motor is not working. i installed firmware platform of frmuv3 and also tried frmuv2, for pixhawk 2.4.8. when i am doing esc calibration I am getting this error, “set param error. Please ensure your version is AC3.3+”. I installed mission planner version 1.3.81 and arduplane v4.5.1