Servo output issues

Hi

Something dosnt seem right with my boat build on 6C with output 3 in manual mode. Skid steering
With my boat open. If i give full throtle the esc seems fine but then there is a noticeable audible difference in the moter as if its losing power and the esc flashes… they have been calibrated… unplug battery. Push throttle forward. Plug batteryin… wait for beeps. Set throttle to zero… beeps again…
This seems intermittent but it does occur more than it dosnt.
I have swapped the escs on 1 and 3 and it is just related to servo output 3…

Anyone please, i have changed cables , made sure cables are not neat any interference and still no different,

I Have added a bin file …

Ok… bit of an update. I have reset, reflashed 4.2 3.
I have set all required params and also changed input to the pix to PPM rather tgan SBUS.
and still the same

The annoying thing is it took 7 takes to capture it on video…

Right ,

Im pretty sure i have got to the bottom of this… ill report back in a day or so…
i havnt had the issue show its UGLY face for some time tonight… i noticed on the radio calibration screen the RC1 roll was climbing with the throttle, i then worked out that this was only happening in manual with the handset… i have opened the flysky handset and adjusted what seems to be a spring tensioner… fingers crossed i have sorted it…

1 Like