Servo and RC channel options not showing in Camera Gimbal

Hello,
I need help regarding the camera gimbal in optional hardware. I am using Tarot T3D- V gimbal and i have connected the Roll, pitch, yaw cables to Pixhawk’s auxiliary output pins 1 and 2. After powering up and connecting pixhawk to PC, In optional hardware, Camera gimbal no option is displaying.

as far as I know, it should show Servo or any name based on the gimbal but it’s showing nothing. Can anyone please tell me how should I solve this issue?

What Flight Controller? It may not be a Mission Planner problem at all.

I am using pixhawk only. I was also using RFD 900x and TXMOD but it still showing the same. now it is just pixhawk and tarot gimbal. Is there anything I am missing?

If it’s a 1mb flash Pixhawk gimbal features are not active by default with V4.1.1 If that’s the case you can use the Custom Firmware Builder to enable features.

Thanks for the reply! I will try it.

?Hey, I’m having the same problem. What is the custom firmware builder you’re talking about/

Custom firmware builder
What Flight Controller?

I’m working on the CubeOrange. So I checked that site out and I built a firmware set that has the desired gimbal inclusion, then when I try to flash the .hex file it generates I get a whole swathe of errors. Is there a certain way I have to download/instlal the firmware?

The gimbal features should be in the default firmware for the Cube Orange. This thread is about 1mb boards. So perhaps start a new thread and note what “I’m having the same problem” is.