Serial port 3 (GPS port) does not communicates with GPS

I have a Pixhawk AP with 3.2.1 firmware in, ublox 6 as the GPS connected to the serial port 3 and to the IC2 port for the external compass. The problem is that, the AP recognize the compass and power up the GPS, even the GPS show two leds, one green solid, and one blue blinking, but do not recognize the GPS and therefore, do not have GPS Fix, son It won’t arm, it shows a solid bllue led when it is connected, may I program via mav link the serial port 3 to solve this situation.

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk

You need to activate the 2nd GPS. Go to Full Parameter List.
GPS_TYPE2 = 1
GPS_AUTO_SWITCH = 1

That should do it.

I will try it, and inform tomorow, thanks!

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk

[quote=“RC Mike”]You need to activate the 2nd GPS. Go to Full Parameter List.
GPS_TYPE2 = 1
GPS_AUTO_SWITCH = 1

That should do it.

.[/quote]

I set GPS_TYPE2=1 and SATs > 0 and GPS FIX. Thank you!

In my case, to set the parameters as you do, maintain the same situation, NO GPS, I think that maybe is other problem

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Any way the serial 3 port is destinated for the main GPS or GPS_1 not 2, but even puting this parameters on this port, nothing happens

Look at the Test Mode in the terminal Mission Planner, is that normal in GPS test mode?, this infinite collection of dots?

This dots…

And this is the log file when you turn on the Pixhawk connected by USB

The only way the Pixhawk recognize the GPS is putting in GPS Type the number 9, in this casa de NO GPS necomes No Fix

SOLVED !!

The yellow lead incredibily appeared to be ok, but internally the cable was cut, so after repaired it, all ok, GPS Fix very quick.