Serial over CAN for multiple devices

Hi!
Migrating to 4.4.x I came across “Serial over CAN” feature and it looks just right for my task but I lack understanding of some usage details, maybe someone could clarify them.

We have a setup with 10 identical sensors on a bus and we want to send their data over Mavlink to GCS. Nodes have IDs from 30 to 40, so I’ll set the target node in CAN_D1_UC_S1_NOD to 30 and receive all messages in each sensor. Question in how each node can send data back to the flight controller. Each node will send a broadcast message uavcan.tunnel.Targetted with target_node set to flight controller ID and that’s it or do I need any additional setup for flight controller to accept data from nodes other than CAN_D1_UC_S1_NOD ?

Ok, I found that there is a filter inside AP_DroneCAN_serial.cpp that checks CAN sender node. This is not intuitive and, I think, violates the description of a Targetted message.
I think the code should check the target_node field and compare it to its own node_id and not filter by UC_Sx_NOD