Sensor conected and working but I cant get message

i made like this its working but i cant take some message btw i did
set BTN_ENABLE=1
set BTN_PIN =50
set SERVO09_FUNCTION = 1
this parameter
how can i get message or how can i listen incoming data ?

Hello @ddar

Have you properly configured this parameter: Complete Parameter List — Copter documentation ?

Open MAVLink Inspector and look for BUTTON_CHANGE message when your button change its state. Be aware that this message is MAVLink2 protocol, so your link has to be configured to MAVLink 2.

how can i do properly configured that parameter. can you tell me which one can i do

ok i did set that but i was cant get meassage

ı dıd set mavlınk2 protocol but ım not sure can ı dıd true parameter can you tell mee . sensor workıng but ı cant get message

you had it wired correctly, all you had to do was add a 5v UBEC to the servo rail, now you have rewired it again and started a new post instead of just doing what i said in your last post.

ooh thanks somuch ı dıd

i connect that sensor to rxrssi but how can i send to controler(skydroıd)

I told you very specifically how to make it work and you have done something totally different, there is only so much i can do to help you if you cant follow instructions.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay @ddar… I was off these days.

Just follow @geofrancis instructions and it will work.

1 Like

thanks soo much
ı did but sensor ısorking but i cant get message btw i tryd connect to rxrssi but its lil workıng . what can i do help me

i made what you told me but i cant get meassage

1 Like

Very nice @geofrancis!

1 Like

I know the conversation has moved on but one mistake in the parameter list above is

• SERVO09_FUNCTION = -1 (not 1)

Wiki instructions are here and I verified them a couple of months ago so it should work.

2 Likes

@rmackay9 thank you I missed that part on the guide but I did originally say -1 to him There are a lot of other digital sensors that can be interfaced in this way. Rain sensor will probably be the next one I do. Its basically a copy of how i done the bilge water detector