Scrolling on Standard/Advanced Params Menus

I noticed that if I scroll too quickly on the Standard and Advanced Params menus then MP becomes unresponsive. I can click 'n hold the down arrow on the scroll bar to move down but that takes for every to get anywhere. All the other menus function fine though. Has anyone else experienced this perhaps?

Not really. It could be because you have too many programs running on your laptop and the laptop doesnt have enough memory.

try increasing the windows paging file size. Just double it.

I don’t think so as I get exactly the same behavior on my i7/16GB RAM desktop PC with a freshly installed MP.

what MP version? just want to make sure we are apples to apples

On my laptop I have beta 1.3.70 build 1.3.7416.22902 and on my desktop 1.3.70 build 1.3.7277.34800 from latest MSI installer file.

could you try the latest beta?
goto help > update beta

This is really strange. I never heard of this problem before. I am also using 1.3.7277.34800 zero issues with scrolling.

Did you closed down all background apps? Do you have any kind of melaware or virus scan software monitoring each program activity?

One tricked has always worked for me. Uninstall and reinstall it. I have noticed that sometimes uprgade screws up something inside windows.

Okay I’ve updated to 1.3.7422.12835 but its still doing the same and no I don’t have any special malware or virus scanning software - just normal Windows Defender on both PCs.

When I select either of the menus it will hang on the below screen for about a second before loading:

The weird part is that everything else works perfectly fine…

that second of hang is it loading. there is alot of stuff going on in that screen. mainly dynamic sizing of all elements, and its all calced at startup. once its loaded though should be fine