sBuso Doesn't Seem to Work

I’ve done this exact same thing, except I am using a different gimbal (Movi M5) and not getting anything out of my sBuso. I tested connecting directly to my FrSky X8r receiver, and works perfectly, but I want to use the passthrough from the flight controller. I’ve also tried leaving the servo’s power wire connected or disconnected, it makes no difference… Still doesn’t work.

The only things I can see that could be different is the option to select different frame rates of output, or I have another conflict going on.

To be perfectly clear, I’ve set my:

BRD_SBUS_OUT to “1”
SERVO9_FUNCTION to “1”
SERVO10_FUNCTION to “1”
SERVO11_FUNCTION to “1”
SERVO12_FUNCTION to “1”
my SERVO_SBUS_RATE is set to “50”

Any reason this should not be working for me?

I take it that when you connect a cable from the X8R SBUS out directly to the gimbal SBUS in it works?
Have you tried switching the SBUSo cable around? If I recall correctly the SBUSo signal pin is to the rear or next to the SBUSo label.
SBUSo also only outputs a signal when the safety button is pressed.

Yes, works fine when connected directly to the X8R.

No, and in fact I can’t connect it backwards because it is a tabbed Futaba style cable and goes to tabbed female connecions. I’ve tried two different cables in case there was an intermittent problem with one, but no… You’re right though that the signal pin is the rearmost pin of the sBuso on the Hex Board I am using.