Sbus problem servo movement

Good Morning

using a JETI transmitter dc-24 and a JETI REX 3 receiver , the sbus protocol is cfg to communicate to the FC ( X7+ pro ) the swashplate and the tail servo don’t move according to the stick inputs.

As the sbus is a bus protocol using a serial line to the FC it looks like the signals are not correctly read from the cuav FC.

So moving the PITCH on the transmitter the Mission Planner shows under RADIO CALIBRATION the bar PITCH moving, but instead of moving all three swashplate servos just the right sp servo and the nick servo move. ( the left sp servo does not move at all )

Moving the ROLL stick on the transmitter the Mission Planner shows under RADIO CALIBRATION the bar ROLL moving, but instead of moving the left and right sp servo moving only, the NICK servo moves as well …

The swash plate is a H3 cfg , means two servos in front ( flight direction ) the NICK servo in the back ( facing to the tail ). The cfg on the transmitter is mechanical ( for the swash plate ), on the FC
H3 120 degrees is chosen.

ArduCopter V4.5.1 is loaded on the FC .

any suggestions are wellcome
Kind Regards

Roland

Hello Roland,
Please provide all your parameter settings. (param file)
I don’t think that this is a SBUS prolem but a wrong setting.
I point of your description ist not clear to me :

The cfg on the transmitter is mechanical ( for the swash plate )

For the ardupilot system it is necessary that the transmitter is just sending the pure information of all sticks and inputs without any mixing, programming on the transmitter side.
To which ports you connected your servos?

Hi Juergen

THANKS for your message on this matter; the problem is solved. I missed the SERVOx_function to configure…

Kind Regards

Roland

1 Like