Samsung Mega won't enter AUTO mode

Thanks to all those who have made this software possible, Arthur in particular.

I installed DP v2.2.4_RC6 on my Samsung Mega (phone) with Android 4.4.2.
I do get a connection and the waypoints automatically load to my IRIS, but after i arm (in Stabilized mode) i’m not able to transfer to the AUTO mode (either using my RC or my Android DP app) either before or after takeoff.
I’m attaching my .tlog
Thanks for your consideration.

Does your problem only happens when you have DroidPlanner connected to the Iris?
Changing modes via the RC works?
Does DP reports a mode change done via RC controller?

Yes, the problem only happens when i have DroidPlanner connected to the Iris.
Yes, i am able to change modes (alt hold, loiter, stabilize, RTL) via the RC.
And yes, the DP does report a mode change (verbally) done via RC controller (before and after t/o).

My only problem is i’m not able to transfer to the AUTO mode (either using my RC or my Android DP app) either before or after takeoff.

That’s very odd. So you just have a problem when you have droidplanner connected? But otherwise you can use the RC to change to auto mode?

If you cannot change to AUTO mode at all, you should go to the ArduCopter forum. But if the problem is only when you have DP connected we can try to debug it further.

Arthur, good news, i achieved DP AUTO success! I’m not sure exactly why it works now, but here’s the scenario…
… As per my first post, i tried multiple times to get DP to change IRIS to AUTO mode, without success. You asked if it “changed to AUTO mode at all”, and i realized i don’t know (and how do i test it?). So i tried Mission Planner for the first time and lo and behold, my IRIS flew in AUTO. On the heels of this success, i tried again with DP, and presto… IRIS took off in AUTO and my problem is fixed. Although, i’m not sure how or why (other than having to lead with Mission Planner?).