S500 Frame speedyb33 f4 tuning problems

hello and thanks in advance if you could help,
very new here >.<

my bin file: 2023-04-26 16-28-31.bin - Google Drive

problem im having is when pitch forward at full speed starts oscillating

have no completed an autotune yet

Not only that Vibration Compensation was activated. This isn’t always because of high vibration, in this case there was a GPS glitch. Your hover throttle value is below .125 so it will not be learned. Set these:
INS_ACCEL_FILTER,10
INS_LOG_BAT_MASK,1
INS_LOG_BAT_OPT,4
MOT_HOVER_LEARN,0
MOT_THST_HOVER,0.09
PSC_ACCZ_I,0.18
PSC_ACCZ_P,0.09

Next step would be to set the Notch Filter. You have Dshot set but Telemetry is not working for RPM. Is there a connection to a serial port? If so set this SERVO_BLH_AUTO,1

Oki will test out when i get home,
Btw motors are 3508 700kv 1242 carbon props hopefully can get it to fly straight without oscillation :v:t5:

hello again Dave, finally getting steam into my project again, ive ditched the s500 frame and used a splashdrone 3+ shell with the speedy bee, read a fair bit of your comments on here andwill be checking in with you after maiden haha :slight_smile:

esc has no telemetry

Most s500 frames are junk with arms made of plastic thats more like rubber, the original s500 had sk marked on the arms and had 12mm square carbon running though them, the clones done away with the carbon leaving useless bendy arms.

it was the carbon fibre version 16mm tubes etc… was a hell of a thing to get the motors vertical