RX not working even with solid green link

We had a problem with the radio recently.

So we changed to a new radio controller. The only thing we did was plug in the old tx, create a new model and add external rf module.

It worked last night and mission planner radio calibration shows the radio input.

However, this morning, it didn’t work. Both the rx and tx are connected and the green light is on. I am not sure whats going on. We are using mavlink through elrs and we already set the settings for it to work.

The rx and tx are both using the master branch firmware which is the best firmware for elrs mavlink.