RTL Home Settings Can't see anymore in 3.2.1 LOG

Hi,

I am haveing this same problem in my APM 2,6 as in my clone pixhawk FC with 3.2.1

Expected results.: My RTL will go back to where the system was armed. I can see the
EV: 25 = Set Home (home location coordinates have been capture) in the log and the craft returns to launch.

Observed results: No RTL coordinates in Log, when RTL is activated it just goes somewhere.

Specs. Clone Pixhawk FC, clone 2,6 FC , APM 3.2.1,Ublok 6m GPS, Hex Copter, Turnigy 9 radio,

Does and can anyone verify that the EV is being set in their logs after arming

Thanks,

Not sure where to see that in the logs but using APM LogAnalyser (rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2151318) it does say that “home is set” and my RTL always lands within a few feet of take off.

That’s using ac3.2.1 on an APM and on a Pixhawk

Mark,

Txs I have that log analyzer, but still it doesn’t show can u post both your .log file and a picture of the log analyzer?

Newest log I have that’s under the 2mb upload limit, it’s a few of months old but 3.2.1 on a pixhawk.
The APM is on a friends Tricopter so don’t have access to those.

Yes, you are correct 3.2.1 does not output the home location unless you load a mission and run it. IE there is no command set home sometimes in the log that shows where home was set. I think in the previous version it always outputted the home location cmd.

Mike

Mike,

What do you mean run a mission. How do you do that? Also in the log analyzer it does show the home being set. I am comparing the log, log analyzer, and the mission planner to see if I can determine the line that the home coordinates are being set. I wish I could ask the author of the Log analyzer how he determines it.

I thank you all for all the help and info so far. I am just trying to determine if my copter has the right home coordinated before I start using RTL…

I will continue to research this.