RTL final home descent issue

Hi group, I need some help.
I have a F450 quad, RCT 2217 800kv motors, 9x4,7 CP Gemfans, APM 2.6 with AC3.2.1 FW.
It flew fine with all features tested for over 1 month but now it do not wants to descend to ground when doing RTL. It cames back to home fine but hovers indefinitely at 15m altitude…
I don’t remember modifying relevant params, double checked RTL ALT final remained to ZERO, ALT HOLD and LOITER work as usual…

@SerjuRO,
Please provide tlogs and/or dataflash logs to help troubleshoot your issue.
Regards,
TCIII GM

[quote=“TCIII”]@SerjuRO,
Please provide tlogs and/or dataflash logs to help troubleshoot your issue.
Regards,
TCIII GM[/quote]

Ok, I will download a log…

PS I discovered by mistake that if I move or bump the rudder stick, the final descent is startng…
I checked and there is ZERO trim or subtrim on my ch4 on the Taranis tx…
I replicated 3-4 times and the issue is the same, It came home, loiters indefinitely and descends only if I move the rudder stick…

I am not sure if this is relevant, but is your throttle stick down at the point it should be landing, or at least lower than half / hover position?

My throtle is ussualy around 50%, where I hover, loiter or fly…The only stick that responds to rc control inRtl mode is the Rudder…

I agree with the throttle position. And in my experience with the “land” command, the throttle does not react immediately, like when in stab mode, and if left at hover or above, it sorta confuses things, in my opinion. I’ve noticed close to the same thing when I forget to pull the throttle down, below 1/2, after hitting “land”. I haven’t messed with RTL “yet”. :smiley:

I flew 3.2.1 yesterday and can say quite confidently that I didn’t need to have throttle lowered for RTL to finish it’s landing routine, it completed it with the throttle at 50%.